Thursday, May 5, 2011

In the Event of a Tie

Hello followers. I use that term in the highest regard. Your votes have left me with a decision to make. We have a tie for this week's cupcake. The winners are Death by Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup. I am forced to make the choice on what to do with this result. Since I have the majority of the main ingredients available to me at home and it is Mother's Day on Sunday and I  love the cookies and cream combination, you have twisted my arm to choose Death by Oreo this week. I will not ask you to vote this week. Instead I will bake up your other favorite on the list next week. I wanted to give credit to a fellow blogger for having some great cupcake flavors listed in her blog, including last week's Chocolate Dr. Pepper and all of this week's poll choices.  Karin blogs on http://karinscupcakeadventure.blogspot.com/  I am not sure if they are her recipes or if she found them somewhere else. One thing I am sure of is I hope the next 2 are as yummy as the first. Stay tuned for more posts. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. FYI to all of you, I vote each week as well and cross my fingers that my favorite will win. Anyone whose following that would like one of the cupcakes any week just let me know. I'll find a way to get it to you. Until next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! It's Karin! Thanks for the blog shout out. I'm so glad you liked the Dr. Pepper cupcakes since they're one of my personal favorites and hope you enjoy the Death by Oreo ones too. They're the ones that started me on my whole cupcake journey.

    Most of my recipes are my own, but when I do borrow from other people I link to the recipe at the bottom of the recipe.

    Good luck and Bake on!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete